2. User License
2.User Conduct. You agree that your use of the Sites and/or services on the Sites is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
2. not to use the Sites or their services or submit content to the Sites if you are under the age of 13;
3. not to use the Sites to purchase alcohol unless you and the alcohol recipient are 21 or older and present a valid photo identification(s) verifying your age at the time of alcohol delivery;
4. not to access the Sites or services using a third-party's account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
5. not to use the Sites for illegal purposes;
6. not to commit any acts of infringement on the Sites or with respect to content on the Sites;
7. not to use the Sites to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Petrous Media services;
8. not to copy any content, including, but not limited to restaurant menu content and third-party reviews, for republication in print or online;
9. not to create restaurant reviews or blog entries for or with any commercial or other purpose or intent that does not in good faith comport with the purpose or spirit of the Sites;
10. not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Sites;
11. not to interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the Sites or another entity's use and enjoyment of the Sites;
12. not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
13. not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Sites, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our restaurant partners).
3. Harm from Commercial Use. You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of content or information from the Sites may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Petrous Media will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use.
2. is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, or unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights or right of publicity of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity;
3. unfairly interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Sites;
4. advertises, disparages, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services in any manner that does not comport with the purpose or spirit of the Sites, including, but not limited to, negative reviews posted by competing restaurants or allegations of health code violations;
5. is intended primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or other;
6. contains copyrighted content (copyrighted articles, illustrations, images, text, or other content) without the express permission of the owner of the copyrights in the content;
7. constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, the violation of any right of any individual or entity, the violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability;
8. discloses any personal identifying information relating to or images of a minor without consent of a parent, guardian or educational supervisor;
9. infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right;
10. contains viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
11. harms or is inappropriate for minors to view;
12. links to any commercial or other website; and/or
2. the Submission is not protected by copyright law, or
3. you have express permission from the copyright owner to use the Submission in connection with the Sites; and
5. for restaurant review Submission(s), you have had first-hand experience with the subject restaurant; and
4. Disclaimer of Responsibility for Material. Submissions are not endorsed by Petrous Media, and do not represent the views of Petrous Media or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers or directors. You acknowledge and agree that Petrous Media does not control all Submissions, and disclaims any responsibility for such Submissions. Petrous Media specifically disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility, to review, screen, refuse to post, remove, or edit any Submissions. In addition, Petrous Media does not represent or warrant that any other content or information accessible via the Sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free including the menus, pricing, hours of operation or parking accessibility available from its partner restaurants. Price, description, menu content, product/service availability, parking accessibility and restaurant information are subject to change without notice. Petrous Media assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Sites. While Petrous Media does not charge you for using its services and does not add any additional charges (other than sales taxes and delivery) to the menu items it receives from its participating restaurants, Petrous Media offers some restaurant menus via other services. The price shown on the menu may include a markup by those services.
5. Review & Removal of Material. Petrous Media reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation or responsibility) to review, screen, refuse to post, remove in their entirety, or edit (at any time and without prior notice) any Submissions that Petrous Media believes, in its absolute and sole discretion, may violate Sections 2(b), 3(a), or 3(b) above. You may contact Petrous Media at john@PetrousMedia.com or Petrous Media at Petrous Media, Inc., 30474 Fox Club Dr., Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331 to request removal of a Submission. However, Petrous Media disclaims any duty, obligation or responsibility to comply with such request except as specifically outlined in this paragraph. Petrous Media also reserves the right (but disclaims any duty, obligation, or responsibility) to refuse to post, remove in their entirety, or edit (at any time and without prior notice) any Submissions on the Sites for any reason or no reason whatsoever, in its absolute and sole discretion. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under US copyright law. If you believe in good faith that Submissions posted by the Sites infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Petrous Media a notice requesting that the Submission(s) be removed from the Site(s), or access to it be blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Sites are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Petrous Media to locate the Submission(s) Sites; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the Submission in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Sites should be sent to Petrous Media, Inc., Fox Club Dr., Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331. Petrous Media suggests that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA. We reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who is a copyright infringer.
Petrous Media reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites' features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY PETROUS MEDIA, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOOD/BEVERAGE ORDERS, SUBMISSIONS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PETROUS MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL PETROUS MEDIA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF PETROUS MEDIA HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. PETROUS MEDIA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITES. PETROUS MEDIA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITES, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL PETROUS MEDIA'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO PETROUS MEDIA OR A RESTAURANT AFFILIATE, IF ANY, OR (B) $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS).
Use of Sites services requires that you register and/or create an account ("Account") or use the Sites as a guest. To register and create an Account, you must select an account designation and password and provide certain personal information. In consideration of the use of the Sites' services, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form, and (b) maintain and promptly update the personal information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Petrous Media has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Petrous Media has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Sites (or any portion thereof).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the Account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Petrous Media of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each session. Petrous Media will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your Account and/or password.
As a courtesy to you, the Sites may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Petrous Media while others are not. Petrous Media is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Petrous Media. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. Petrous Media has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Petrous Media. By using the Sites you acknowledge that Petrous Media is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
5. Contact Petrous Media. For purposes of providing notice of cancellation or termination, contact us at john@Petrous Media.com or Petrous Media at Petrous Media, Inc., 5067 Carinas Way Ct., Commerce Township, MI 48382
DISCLAIMER: ANY AND ALL MENU INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION, FOOD INGREDIENTS, AND ALLERGY INFORMATION, IS PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY THE RESTAURANT PARTICIPATING IN THIS APPLICATION. ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION PUBLISH ON THIS APPLICATION IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR ANY OTHER DEFECT IN THE INFORMATION BEING PROVIDED. THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND OF ANY CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH PETROUS MEDIA, INC AND/OR TAPPY MENU IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR, CONTENT PROVIDERS (OUR “AFFILIATES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT OR OTHER SERVICES ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APPLICATION, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE OR OUR AFFILIATES ARE ADVISED ON THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.